Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ribbit


Remember the socks I posted about long ago? Well being my first pair, I turned chicken on the gussett and laid them aside for a while.

Picked them back up and did well with the gussett, but destroyed the pattern b/c I had forgotten where I stopped in the pattern repeat. Tried to fix it but failed. So I RIPPED the whole sock. BLAH. I'm thinking of trying socks on two circs. Could it be easier? A lady at my knitting group says she would be happy to show me.

Also got my SP8 spoilee yesterday and my spoiler ... so excited. I just can't decide which cool things to send to my spoilee?!

How do you like the chicken graphic? It's hilarious! Wish I could figure out how to get it (and buttons) into my side bar. My husband said this chicken in the movie reminded him of me b/c I take my knitting EVERYWHERE!

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

Some people really go fast with 2 circs. I say try it ;o) What was it about the gusset that made you worry?

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home