Friday, April 07, 2006

I MUST be more careful

Well, I made it to row 22 on "Ginger" – the lovely Rowan Summer Tweed tank – only to realize I had mis-counted the rows for decreasing. So today during my lunch break I headed over to my LYS and together we realized that I also misunderstood the directions on decreasing. AHHHH the woes of trying new things. Needless to say, we ripped ... frogged and ripped a bit more and my progress was reduced to row 8, which is where the mess began.

Hopefully I will finish before warmer weather arrives .... Luckily the highs will be in the 70's here until late May.


I am also planning my next project – a tank from Stitch N' Bitch. So LYS lady and I calculated the necessary yarn for that so I can save my "fun money" ha!!

No progress on the sock ... too much excitement about the tank. But - who has only one project on the needles? NO ONE.

Happy Friday, and Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home