Thursday, May 04, 2006

Books books books





I want SO many books! If only I had a zillion dollars in my knitting budget - yes I have a knitting budget - I would just buy the books and the yarn to make all the projects inside!

I'm working on Ginger, the lovely Summer Tweed sweater. I am a bit nervous about the V in the back. Luckilly, Laura at my LYS is FABULOUS and has offered to give me a tiny session on this.

I am also into a granny square blanket from SNB crochet. I've substituted the Woolease for Microspun in FUN, bright colors.

The sock is a hopeless case, until I have someone show me the tricky gusset .... it's at the bottom of the knitting basket :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the dreaded knitting budget! Unfortunately, I have one, too. But I did recently purchase Knitting Rules and I'm loving it. It is so entertaining! I've shared parts of it with non-knitters, but they don't seem to think it's quite as funny as I do... :)

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home