Tuesday, April 18, 2006

To crochet or not to crochet?


OK .... is it total heresy to put my knitting aside for a few days to learn crochet??

My 80-year-old grandmother recently gave me a million crochet hooks (some which are believed to have belonged to my Great Grandmother) and 32 "Granny Squares" to do something with (what? I'm not sure yet) But, she said I could only have them if I promised to learn. And we all know you CAN NOT lie to your grandmother. And, who could pass up anything that dals with yarn??? Not I!

So what am I doing? Trying to figure out how to crochet. With the help of my latest purchase .... Ms. Stoller and I should be on our way.

I must say, this book looks great. From what I have already learned about crochet, most of the instructions make sense. So far, it seems pretty easy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, Jill.

I've heard that book is excellent. Sounds fun! Oh, and welcome to blogging!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home