Thursday, June 01, 2006

A quickie

I finished the bath mat from One Skein in a record 3 days. Mostly working on it in the evenings before bed. Whew. Mom loves it. However, it turned out a bit more square than rectangular. My fault of course b/c I didn't buy quite enough yarn to go the extra two inches. But, all the same, she loves it. I think I need one for our bathroom!

Slow progress on the Big Bad Baby Blanket. And all other projects are halted until it's finished.

I really must take the time to work with my digital camera and, are you sitting down, our dial-up internet service in order to post more pictures of my stuff. Let's face it .... we read blogs more for the photos of the cool projects than the content. In fact, I'm impressed if you are reading this b/c that means you made it this far without a single visual! I can't believe it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am also doing this bath mat...I really like it. Same problem though, more a square than a rectangle. I am heading to the store for "peanut butter" to see if I can get more yarn to finish it.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home