Friday, July 07, 2006

Must we leave?

I hate the end of vacation. I hate leaving the beach. We've been at Topsail Island for the past week. Big fun. Small town, great food, and I have more sun on my sknin than I would want to show the dermatologist. The pic are DH and I after dinner last night and a lovely sunset we caught on the way back.

I visited three yarn shops, thanks to the help of the knit list gals. Not much stash enhancement, just two balls of trekking. Maybe I can talk DH into stopping off in Winston on our way home to check out the yarn there ;)

SP8, thanks for the e-card. Loved it!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time...you and DH look well rested. Package is on it's way!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

OMG! I came to your blog from the SP 8 list since you were nominated this time around. Love your blog, by the way - I'm getting into the washrag frenzy, too - stocked up on yarn today.

You know that whole idea of 6 degrees of separation? Well, this is degrees of separation for a PLACE, not a person, so to speak, but my sister just moved to Sneads Ferry/Topsail Island due to her husband being a marine and being reassigned to Camp LeJune! That area has great beaches - the water is just calm enough there to leave shells intact on the beach (unlike the Outer Banks, where you rarely find a whole shell due to the rough surf). I'll bet you had a wonderful vacation!

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home