Monday, June 26, 2006

So much knitting, so little time, so many more things I want to try

I am hard at it on the Big Bad Baby Blanket. I picked up a stitch, realized it three rows later and my LYS owner suggested I drop it, well it works but the three rows are sagging! EEEEK. I hate ripping things like this for fear I will not be able to recover all the stitches.

I've finally finished the front of the Rowan Summer Tweed sweater now I'm on the back.

Socks are on hold until I receive my 2 circs from eBay. I also ordered two more circs from the new KnitPicks line. I think I'll ask for their new set for my birthday.

I've put all crochet on the back burner for now. Must finish the summer sweater before summer is gone, and must finish the blanket soon.

I am dying to try some NEW yarns (Socks that Rock, Regia, Mission Falls cotton, anything Rowan and whatever else produces beautiful knitted things) and work on a second sweater tank. WHEN DO I HAVE TIME? Not sure. Vacation next week should lend itself to some knitting, at the very least during the 5.5 hour drive to and from the beach.

Hey secret pal! How are you??

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good, Jillian. Make sure you take some pictures at the beach!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home