Thursday, February 22, 2007

Progress




I am almost finished with Monkey sock #1. For those who asked in my comments to the earlier post, I'm using the Monkey Sock pattern found on Knitty.com. The Koigu colorway is P105D. LOVE it. Yes, i took this picture in the car on my lunch break. Ignore the pale, plae skin. And no, I was not driving.

I also started the Blue Sky Alpacas cropped cardigan in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Chunky. LOVE this yarn. I had to make an emergency call to Yarn Paradise in Asheville to get two more skeins after realizing I had purchased yarn for the XS size rather than the small. Luckilly they had what I needed. Pictures of the cardi once it's further along.

I saw a new Blue Sky Alpacas pattern on their Web site this week. It's the eyelet cardigan. Very nice. Hope Yarn Paradise gets the pattern soon. The LYS's around here don't carry the line.

I also bought Wendy's latest pattern "Flair" and the Blue Sky Alpacas cotton yarn to make it from KPixie. That should arrive soon. I have enough to keep me busy. I am so excited though, because the past six months of knitting have been consumed with gifts. Time for some selfish knits!

That's all for today. Happy knitting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. I am also knit Monkey socks, and it is funny and easy, but I need two socks and it always boring knitting the second one :)

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that Koigu colorway is amazing. i'll have to hunt down a few skeins of it all for me. lovely monkey socks, too.

11:27 AM  
Blogger iSeL said...

Hey there! Did you ever decide what to do with your Lucy? I am trying to decide myself...

Beautiful Monkey. :D

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home