Thursday, February 08, 2007

Oh My! STR is here!



I did it. Last week. I succumbed to the Socks That Rock phenomenon.

And guess what? The lovely Lucy yarn will be waiting in my mailbox when I get home!!! How do I know? Well the folks at Blue Moon Fiber Arts actually let you know when your package has been received by your very own post office. I just logged in to my account on their Web site and the package arrived at 8:47 a.m. today. You can imagine how excited I am.

Now, for the perfect STR pattern. Jaywalkers? Anyone have a suggestion?

I'm off work tomorrow so I hope to get in some quality knitting time. I'm on the fifth repeat of monkey sock #1 using some beautiful Koigu. Photos coming this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tandi said...

Gorgeous colorway! I'm afraid to try any STR!

12:49 AM  
Blogger Mokihana said...

I am knitting STR in heavyweight, colorway is "Fire on the Mountain". This is not my first STR... this colorway is incredible!

Love your choice!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home