Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Monkeys and Frogs

I started the Monkey socks last night. They are coming along fine. I've just finished the cuff and the first two rows. Nothing exciting enough to photograph.

Sunday, however my knitting was overtaken by a huge frog. I started the IK jacket I mentioned in an earlier post, with only a half stitch difference in the gague. I thought I could deal with that since it's a jacket to be worn over a cute top.

Well, I get about a third of the back knit and it says the measurement from the CO edge should be about 5.5 inches. Mine was 7.5 inches. UGH. I clearly did not measure the gague vertically. FROG. Very bummed. The mission falls wool may not work for this jacket afterall.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Yes, I live in West Asheville.....waving at you.

And I am definitely ready for spring!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home