Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Entrelac?

OK, so I've been interested in this entrelac idea for quite sometime. And since I have officially finished the baby blanket, it's time to add another "big" project to the list.

It's "Lady Eleanor" from Scarf Style. Has anyone seen this thing? It's lovely entrelac stole knit with only one variegated yarn "color". I think I'll use Noro. I'm also thinking of reducing the size to make it more of a large scarf than a stole.

Now, I've never attempted entrelac, BUT I intend to figure it out and I think only using one yarn will simplify it for me.

And, although I vowed to never again knit a scarf, this book (Scarf Style) has some really beautiful patterns.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOH, Lady Eleanor? Nice!!! Entrelac scares the mess out of me!! I have no inclination to try it, but all the respect in the world for those who do and do it well! Much luck to you!

I was pleased to see your finished objects - I know the baby blanket was a relief! Congratulations!

:O)
SP9

10:32 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

I love that pattern. I have seen so many great pics of them on blogs.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home