Thursday, January 11, 2007

Entrelac scarf

So, this is a lesson in doing research. I went out to my LYS during lunch and bought the Scarf Stlye book ($22). Then later that afternoon found this on a blog:



JUST what I wanted to make. A great photo and a link to the FREE pattern. A quick call to the LYS and I'm returning the book today in exchange for the yarn to make the scarf.

I'm really bad to buy an entire book for ONE pattern. When, in fact, good patterns are often found online free or for a few bucks.

Note, I lifted the image from this blog: http://www.allisonknits.com/archives/2006/10/another_finishe.html

You can also get the Entrelac Scarf pattern here! Love the blog and all the FO's are GREAT!! Have a look.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that scarf is pretty ;)

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's kind of like in the old days buying an entire album for one song...thank goodness for i-tunes! They need something similar for knitting patterns!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home