Tuesday, July 18, 2006

KnitPicks Options Needles


They arrived in only 6 days!

I cast on for a gauge swatch last night using the new interchangeable set. Love them so far. Although, I don't really understand how the lock tool works. I could use a bit more direction.

The tips are much more pointed than Addis, which I like. But, my fingers will need to get accustomed to the pointy tips as I use both index fingers to brace the needle while I move the yarn up.

The cords are very flexible and had no memory of being packaged. The join is very smooth.

I also like the small notebook for organizing the needle tips and cords. The zip pockets are perfect. I ordered the needle gauge. It is magnified for easy stitch counting ... love that. And, I got the needle size ID tags which I'm using in the pockets to identify the tips.

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT. AS GOOD AS ADDI TURBO at a FABULOUS PRICE for all the needle sizes you get and all the extras.. KnitPicks, you have my vote on the needles!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got some of my knit picks Options and I'm in love with them :-) I will def. have to order more as I need them!!!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home